I’ll be delivering a speech at the Ingram Micro Cloud Summit 2011 in Phoenix on Thursday, June 2. Details at IngramMicroCloud.com.
Making the Cloud Rain Today: How to Get Customers to Make Their First Cloud Purchase
Mark S.A. Smith, Outsource Channel Executives
If you’re offering cloud services and seeking innovative ways to find and close sales fast, this is the session for you. Bringing intangible cloud services to customers is a new concept that requires business partners to adopt different and potentially conflicting sales approaches. For some partners, it means that their sales team will have to access the C-suite to sell their services because cloud computing is an executive-level sale and will be for at least the next five years. This requires new relationships, skills, approaches and value propositions.
You’ll learn about these and more. Some topics I’ll touch:
- Cloud Business That Closes Fast: These are the low-hanging opportunities that are easy to present, propose and close.
- How to Market for Cloud Customers: You see cloud advertising everywhere. Learn how you can make your marketing message stand out in the cloud market.
- Compelling Customer Cloud Presentation Strategies: Hear how to talk about cloud in a clear, concise way so customers instantly get the value proposition and want to take action.
- Dealing With Top Cloud Objections: Learn how to arm yourself and your team with ways to manage and overcome the top objections when selling cloud.
- Speeding Up Cloud Deals: Hear how to increase customer urgency so that your cloud deals close faster.
This will be a highly-interactive session. Qualified attendees are business partner owners and executives willing to learn more about how to successfully develop a cloud business practice.
The Support Material